Sunday, September 5, 2010

The Stanley Hotel, Estes Park CO

Stanley Hotel

I'm sure if you've seen the movie The Shining you are aware of the famous Stanley Hotel. The hotel is located in Estes Park, CO which is a beautiful, fun little town to visit. Our tour started with the history of Estes Park and the hotel and then we went through the hotel. We're told of several encounters in a few of the rooms and things that are seen in the hallways. After the tour we captured a few unexplainable pictures so based off what we saw I would saw the Stanley Hotel is haunted but recommend you experience it for yourself.


This picture theirs something to the left but I can't make out what it is.


This lady wasn't on our tour so I thought it was a neat she showed up.





If you've had any experiences please leave your comments I'd love to read them. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment