Thursday, August 29, 2013

asking bridesmaids....

I love that Pinterest had been created and anything and everything you want ideas or inspiration in can be found on Pinterest! I've started getting ideas for our wedding and came across the cutest thing on asking your bridesmaids to stand up with you on your wedding day! I knew I wanted to do something personal and make my girls feel like I really want them to be there and value them so I saw bigger boxes that they can open and have little gifts. you can use whatever you want! here is what I did: 
for this first one this is for my maid of honor my sister Heather ;) I did a mini margarita, a champagne flute I added lips too, a bridesmaid tank from Victoria secret, body lotion, mini tiaras I found at hobby lobby ( I love them!! they were napkin rings!) MOH pin from craft store, ring pop ( I left in the bag for sanitation reasons since Im mailing a few of mine), small bag of Carmel corn, sand dollar we found on the beach in Ocean Shore, WA,  mints from little white bridal shop, minted lip gloss from Victoria secret, diamonds in the floral section of craft store, and my favorite Disney character Ariel sanitizer s from the dollar store!! ;) the other bridesmaids will be the same just have bridesmaid things instead of MOH ;) 
 since one of my bridesmaids is under age I found these sparkling apple juices at the store and just added tinfoil to the too to make it look like champagne. I will give these to my flower girls too! 
My cat Daphne loved the mini tiaras I hope my girls do too! ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment