Thursday, September 22, 2011

strawberry cheesecakes


With five ingredients, they take only a few minutes to put together. This is the perfect little dessert to end summer with.

Strawberry cheesecakes

Ingredients:
-1 lb large strawberries
-8 oz. cream cheese, softened (can use 1/3 less fat)
-3-4 tbsp powdered sugar (4 tbsp for a sweeter filling)
-1 tsp vanilla extract
-graham cracker crumbs

Directions:
1. Rinse strawberries and cut around the top of the strawberry. Remove the top and clean out with a paring knife, if necessary (some may already be hollow inside). Prep all strawberries and set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla until creamy. Add cream cheese mix to a piping bag or ziploc with the corner snipped off. Fill strawberries with cheesecake mixture. Once strawberries are filled, dip the top in graham cracker crumbs. If not serving immediately, refrigerate until serving

11 comments:

  1. i cannot wait to try this :D yummy

    http://tinkofloreen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. made this the other night and my boyf loved it :D thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Comment Blog ♥ (7) Swap (1/3) Piimanyx

    WOaaah It's sounds good !
    I love strawberry !

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute idea! I love making and eating strawberry cheesecakes, and this is the most creative presentation I've seen. Time to try it out soon!

    mag // swapbot
    Love Comment Blog ♥ (7)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like jummy, I really want to try it! Maybe next week when I go to visit my grandma. Thanks for sharing the idea!

    Krizia from Love Comment Blog ♥ (7)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow thank you for sharing! That looks so yummy! I definitely have to try this ^-^ :)

    Nice blog :D
    Have an awesome day,
    Yoshi
    (Follow me#4-Swapbot)

    ReplyDelete
  7. greenafy-follow me 4

    This is such a cute recipe, I love mixing up foods like that. This reminds of this one time I made cake pie. bake cake batter in a pie crust. Most delicious thing on earth.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks delicious, I really want to try it!


    ~disturbia swap-bot

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to try that. I doubt it will look like that, but it'll still taste good :)
    -chrissyh418 (swap bot follow me 4)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good idea. Pictures like this always make me think of doing a whole meal which consists of fingerfoods. My personal favourite way to eat. It's just more Fun.
    Follow Me #4 JustIngrid

    ReplyDelete
  11. These look delicious! :)

    Follow Me #4 {xshootingstarsx}

    ReplyDelete