Friday, December 31, 2010

NYE Ball drop cupcakes


I had a few margarita cupcakes left over so I thought I would use them to make a few ball drop cupcakes. I started with small wooden sticks. (I found them at Hobby  Lobby).  Attach a purple gumball to the end. I did this by poking a hole in the gumball with a toothpick. Next you need plain donut holes. Using a tooth pick, dip the donut hole in melted white chocolate and let the excess drip off. Immediately sprinkle with purple sprinkles, covering the entire surface. Place coated donut holes in the refrigerator for 15 minutes. Then take them out and place some melted candy on the stick where you want the ball to go. Slide the ball into place. Now pipe on your lights with yellow frosting, stick it in a cupcake, and you're done!

I hope your New Year's is full of fun and sparkles!

1 comment:

  1. Those are too cute!!! Have a Happy Happy New Year!!! :)

    ReplyDelete