Sunday, December 19, 2010

Day 19 of Christmas crafts- cork christmas tree


Materials:
13 corks
ribbon
hot glue
painted brown small clay flower pot (optional)

I started by stacking my corks how I wanted them to look so I had an idea before I started with the hot glue. Basically you just want to make a pyramid with one cork to four and for the base do three corks. I then hot glued my base to the top of a small flower pot I painted brown. I like how it looks on top of the flower pot. But you can also attach the ribbon under the first cork to hang it from the tree without the clay pot. Instead of a clay pot if you could add cardboard as the trunk, I was thinking a wrapping paper tube. Just cut off a inch circle and cover the hole with a circle piece of cardboard. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment