Friday, December 17, 2010

Day 17 of Christmas crafts- Christmas candy jar


I thought of this after making my Santa hurricane candle holder I wanted to try and make another one but this time with a lid and make it into a candy jar.
Materials:
Small flower pot and a small base
wooden ball
Round glass vase
Red paint
Black paint
Yellow paint
Hot glue
I started with painting my flower pot, base, and wooden ball red. Once the paint is dry, hot glue the glass vase onto the bottom of the pot. I then hand painted a black stripe around the flower pot and once that drys use the yellow paint to make a square shape on top of the black stripe for a buckle.  Hot glue the wooden ball to the center of the bottom of the base. Add your favorite candy and put the base on top of the glass vase.


1 comment:

  1. what a very cute Idea, I am going to have to use it for next year. stopping by from ffa Friday. have a great weenkend I am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete