Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day 15 of Christmas crafts- tangled Rudolph ornament

 
I love this idea. I saw it on Under the Table and Dreaming-6 days of homemade crafts. Kristen from Write it Down was being featured for her cute idea. I hope to make the snowman too before Christmas!! :)

Materials:
Brown Yarn
foam ball
2 twigs similiar in size
Scrap pieces of red and black felt
Small decorative lights (I found mine at hobby lobby in the miniture/doll house isle)
Glue Gun
Wrap a styrofoam ball with brown yarn. Cut a circle from your red felt and hot glue to the yarn ball for Rudolph's nose. Cut two similar twigs from a tree or bush outside and hot glue to the ball to create the antlers. Cut two circles from the black felt to create the eyes. Hot glue the eyes to the ball.Wrap the light strand around the antlers and face. I used a little bit of hot glue to keep the lights in place. Then hang hang on your tree and enjoy!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I featured your Christmas cookies today over at Sassy Sites! Come by and check it out! xoxo

    http://sassysites.blogspot.com/2010/12/incredible-christmas-cookie-party.html

    ReplyDelete