Saturday, November 20, 2010

white sands in November.....

Every year I see these round coke bottles at Walmart. I thought the possibilities are endless on what you could use these bottles for. I was at a Christmas store and I saw that they had filled a clear ornament with sand and small sea shells so I thought that would be a perfect thing to use my coke bottles for. Of course you can fill yours with anything you like or even paint the inside. I've seen these clear ornaments with marbling too. After filling the bottle I added tin foil to the neck of the bottle to resemble an ornament. Then I just tied fish string around the neck and hung it on the tree. I'm going to make a few more with water inside and just put them out for decorations maybe centerpieces with some colorful candles. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment