Friday, November 12, 2010

What's better than a photo Holiday card?

With the holidays coming up, I’m really excited to start planning our photo Christmas card! A few of my favorites from Shutterfly this year are Snow Flurries Cocoa, With Love Chartreuse, Joy and Happiness, Dazzle and Shine, and Winter Palms. I just can’t decide!! I’m debating on doing the multi pictures with us and the cats or just one big family picture. I think that this year I might try to dress our two cats up in some festive sort of outfit for their picture.  I always look forward to seeing the cards that we receive in the mail from friends and family, it’s a great way to see how kids have grown and people you love have changed over the year.  I love that you don’t have to spend a ton of money on the photo cards at Shutterfly to get beautiful cards that will be memorable and high-quality! Below are a few links to Shutterfly for Thanksgiving and Christmas cards. Shutterfly also does canvas art, wall calendars. Perfect for Christmas gifts for the Grandparents!! You can even create photo gift tags!

·Choose your own card/invitation and URL from our Cards & Stationery page
Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly, follow the arrow à  http://bit.ly/sfly2010 

No comments:

Post a Comment