Thursday, November 25, 2010

Turkey Cookies...


A friend of mine just made these and I think they are adorable. So I had to try them for myself. They are really easy and only took 20 minutes! It would be a fun family thing to make while waiting for the turkey to cook :).
 
Turkey Cookies:
 
Ingredients:
  • Chocolate Wafer Cookie
  • Frosting
  • Candy Corn
  • Hershey kiss
For the feet, put a little bit of frosting (if using white frosting be careful not to put too much on so it doesn't show.) on the yellow bottom of the candy corn and place on the bottom of the cookie, repeat with second foot. Then put a little frosting under the hershey kiss and place right above the feet centered. For the feathers I used 5 candy corns and put a little frosting on one side and placed the white tip into the kiss. A few of them I put the yellow end to the kiss. Then I found broken tip candy corns and frosted the back and placed it on top of the hershey kiss. Place in the freezer or refrigerator until ready to eat.     
 
Pilgrim Hats:
For the pilgrim hats I just used the left over cookies and put a little bit of frosting on a rolo and placed in the center of the cookie. (Be careful not to add to much frosting if you use white frosting like I did). I made a few with reeses. I stuck them in the freezer for 10 minutes and pulled them out to put on yellow buckles.

No comments:

Post a Comment