Saturday, November 20, 2010

mummified liquor bottles


I love this idea I saw on the Martha Stewart show, it's wrapping your liquor/wine bottles like a mummy. She used gauze on the show, I had to make due with what I had in the apartment :). I thought I'd trying using white paper towels. I covered the liquor label with a piece of construction paper and wrote poison on one and XXX on the other.  I then cut the paper towels  maybe a half inch thick and started taping them to the bottles. I've seen it done with big bottles and thought it would be cute to try small bottles, so I bought the one shot vodka bottles. Then just continue to wrap your bottles leaving the label until your satisfied with them. I drew a little skull and cross bone on the lid of the bottle for a little extra tough :).

No comments:

Post a Comment