Saturday, November 20, 2010

featherfied....

So a new thing I love in Colorado is feather extensions. I'm not sure if it's just a Colorado thing but I know it started in Boulder, CO with finefeatherheads. I was kind of worried about trying them because I'm not working and going in for job interviews what are they going to think? But I decided to go for it and I'm happy I did! I love my feather extensions. Plus you can easily hid them if you need to for work. I wanted to stay more natural so I went with the white and black and dark brown on one side and on the other side I did white and black and red and black for Christmas. After Christmas, I'm going to go in and get lavender put in :). Sometimes I forget I have the extensions because their so light weight and you can curl them, straighten them, etc. My sister actually just went and had them put in too and she loves them too. She got all natural colors. I haven't gotten to see them in person yet but she sent a picture and they look awesome. Another new thing I saw is crystal extensions.  Has anyone tried these? I love diamonds and bling, but I feel like it would get tangled in your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment