Monday, November 29, 2010

elves on break...


Materials:
Cotton balls, white glitter, tin foil, favorite candle, 2 tree candles, few artificial tree branches, 4 pinecones, felt, 4 wooden balls, 2 candy canes, candy bar, pipe cleaners in brown and white, hot glue gun, frosting

Instructions:
I started with making the pine cone elves. For the sledding scene I placed a piece of tin foil down and covered it then with cotton balls. I left a little ice skating rink and the base on the sledding hill icy/tin foiled. I made a hill out of cardboard and placed the sled on top. (Two candy canes that I used hot glue to secure to the hill and to secure it to the chocolate I used white frosting.) I just placed one of the elves on the chocolate bar but if you want to secure it on you can use a little bit of frosting. I stuck a few pieces of the artificial tree branches I cut from my tree on the side of the hill and down below in the cotton. In the big pile of snow to the left of the hill I put my favorite candle in and placed a few evergreen tree candles around. I also put an Eiffel Tower ornament near the ice skating rink. I sprinkled the snow and tin foil with white glitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment