Saturday, November 20, 2010

dorky Christmas hats

We had a photo session with a photographer to try and get a Christmas card picture. Usually I just buy a boring box set and send them out but this year with Shutterfly's blogging contest I can actually get some really cool cards! If you haven't yet please check them out and if you have your own blog, I encourage you to enter the Shutterfly blog opportunity. Here are my favorite pictures so far. We're waiting for our full cd to see the rest of the photo shoot but I think Laura did a great job. She's going to do a family picture with my parents and sister soon too!


2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I like the Santa hat picture best. Have you guys ever thought about being models? I live in the florida area and looking for models. Jay Sanchez- JSanchezphotography@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys are so cute. You look really happy too. love you Pam

    ReplyDelete