Saturday, November 20, 2010

Apple orchards...

I'm sorry I haven't posted my Halloween pictures or apple orchard pictures. Things got alittle crazy towards the end. But I'm back and feeling better. I start my new job in a week so I'm really excited and I will definitely be posting more tutorials on crafts after I get paid!! :D

We went to Apple days in penrose which doesn't even compare to the orchard I used to go to when I was a kid in MN but you have to make due with what/where you are. It was definitely an experience we saw the local parade and got a free slice of apple pie. After we tried to find 3 apple orchards. We found one no problem but for some reason we couldn't find the other two, lol! Anyway, we picked up a gallon of fresh apple cider, which had to be the best I've ever had! I wish we would have gotten more. But theirs always next year. We also picked up about 5lbs of apples that I made apple pies with.

No comments:

Post a Comment