Monday, October 4, 2010

Super easy pasta salad

My pantry is looking alittle dry lately so I've been coming up with snacks/dinner ideas with what I can find, lol! Anyway, I came across what is my favorite pasta salad.

Here's what you need:
noodles
parmesan & herb dressing ( I used Safeway brand Select)
optional items if you have them:
 red peper flakes
 parmesan cheese
 salami
 green olives


I'm a sucker for pasta and I came across these noodles at safeway and I didn't feel guilty buying them since 4oz of pasta has a full serving of vegetables!!


First you start by bringing a pot of water to a boil. Once it's boiling add your noodles and cook according to the directions on the box and drain. Then depending on how much pasta you made start adding the dressing. Start with 1/4 cup and add more as needed. You don't want to over do it! Then add any of the optionals and serve hot or cold. I prefer it cold.


No comments:

Post a Comment